Monday, February 07, 2011

Stamp It! Techniques and a Fun Announcement!

Hello there!
You may have seen Paper Crafts' super-fun Stamp It! Techniques issue out on newsstands!  I wish I had made more things to submit to this issue, but I just couldn't get my act together at the time.  Ha!  I was, however, really overjoyed when they accepted this here project because it's one of my fave submissions!  I present to you...
Birthday Monster Box [formerly known as Ferocious Monster Gift Box]!

 

:o)
I love that little monster!!  The monster, his fiery breath and the buildings are from My Cute Stamps' Eeek! A Monster! stamp set [funtastic!].  The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Sophie's Sentiments stamp set [that stamp set gets a ton of use!].

And speaking of Lawn Fawn, I have a really fun announcement to make!

Kelly invited me to join the Lawn Fawn design team.

AAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

How crazy is that?!  I'm a little nervous but also over the moon -- it's still kind of unreal to me.  And I'm not the only new team member!  The card making super-talent Julie Campbell is joining the team, too!  Woo-Hooooo!!!

Check out the Lawn Fawn blog today for a sneak peek at the new stamp set to be released on February 10th, and tomorrow we'll be sharing projects made with this new stamp set!!

Thanks for stopping by today!! :o)