Sunday, June 08, 2014

Pet Adoption Week: Pitter Patter of Kitty Feet Card

Today is Best Friends Day!  Every day is Best Friends Day here, though. :D  Even after almost ten years together, every day I look at Humble and think, "I can't believe I get to live with you!"  I just feel lucky. :o)

Though I had my projects already made, I didn't have a chance to blog over the past few days, so I actually have two posts for today!  Here's the card I meant to post a couple of days ago, inspired by my little guy...



:o)
I love this sentiment and the adorable kitty cartoon!  Again, I used supplies from Simple Stories' super-cute Cat collection.  It might seem as though I used one journaling card here [the sentiment], but I actually used three!  The yellow polka dot pattern is the back of a journaling card.  And the cat?  I trimmed around the kitty cartoon from another journaling card. :o)  I like doing this because I can't always fit the full journaling card on a project, and trimming around the image kind of looks like I used a die-cut!  I added an enamel heart because I felt like it 'belonged' there. :o) 

As I mentioned earlier, today is Best Friends Day. :o)  If you're looking for your own best friend, consider adopting an animal!  Petfinder has many informative articles that will help with questions you may have about adopting a dog, a cat or another kind of animal -- you can find the main page for those articles HERE!


Adopt a Dog 

I'll be back in a bit with another post!

Thanks for stopping by!