Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Pet Adoption Week: A Card Fur Humble!

This week, my projects will be centered around pet adoption!  Since June is Adopt-A-Cat Month, cat-themed projects will be the focus, though I'll have something to share later this week that includes some of our other animal friends. :o)  

As you might know from looking at my sidebar there, I'm a huge fan of animals and am big on adoption.  Adopting Humble was THE best thing I've ever done.  EverIn my whole life. :o)  One of the many things I love about animals is that they are so genuine -- always themselves, never afraid to be themselves, never phony.  And their love is so pure.  They don't care what you look like, how much money you make, or what's on your resume.  They just love and want to be loved in return.

Here's a card inspired by my own best friend...


I'm grateful for Humble every day. :o)


If you think you can care for an animal, please consider adoption!  There are so many animals who are waiting for that one person to come along, someone who will give them a loving forever home.  You'll be rewarded with a friendship that is truer than true. :o)





Best Friends Animal Society, along with some of their Network partners, have an adoption promotion this month with the spotlight on cats!  CLICK HERE for more info!

Thanks for stopping by today!