Monday, March 03, 2014

Reshares: It's Halloween in March Here!

Since I've started my blog over, I thought it would be nice to reshare some old favourites once in a while.  It might be an odd time to share Halloween projects, but I was browsing through craft supplies a few days ago and saw one of my Halloween cards posted!  Here's that card again...


:o)
A lot of love went into this card!  I used Prismacolor pencils to do all of the colouring -- I love the look of pencil crayon colouring on different cardstock colours!


:o)
This one is a non-Halloween card using some Halloween stamps and alphabet stamps from Lawn Fawn.  The spiderweb stamp actually has "Happy Halloween" in the middle of it, but I just used the outer parts of the stamp to create my border.  Well, it's not really a border, but you know what I mean.  Just using a part of a stamp is a great way to stretch your stamp collection!  The colouring on this card was also done with Prismacolor pencils.


:o)
I thought this little guy was fun because of his vellum ghost costume!  I die-cut the monster and "BEWARE" using my Making Memories Slice machine [remember that machine?!].  I just used a pencil to loosely trace around the monster die-cut on a piece of vellum to make his costume.


:o)
Love shaped cards!  I die-cut the ghost from glittered cardstock [he's snazzy and jazzy] using my Slice machine.  I inked the embossed spiderwebs with a q-tip and pigment ink.  This little guy appeared in Card Creations: Volume 9.

If the date stamps on my photos are correct, the first two cards were made in 2011, and the last two cards were made in 2010.  How time flies, eh?