Monday, June 22, 2015

A Humble Scrapbook Page and My First Craft Video

Hey, folks!
Here today to share my first craft video -- I show how I made this Humble scrapbook page...


:o)

I forgot to show this in my video -- I kind of bent up the corners of the patterned paper to add a little dimension...


:o)

If you would like to watch the video, I should mention that I'm really weird.  I've always been, but listening to myself in this video...I'm even weirder than I thought.  I'm just plain awkward. :D  Sometimes I stutter and repeat myself, too.

Before I edited the little intro that I posted last week, I knew nothing about editing videos, so it took me a while to make this, and there are still many things I need to learn and figure out.  It's been fun to try, though!



:o)

If you're reading my blog post in an e.mail, I don't think my video will show up.  If my embed code doesn't work, you can click here to go to my blog post!

Hope you have a crafty week! :D