Friday, June 27, 2014

Reshares: Office Themed Projects!

I have this weird love for office themed supplies, so here's my first post of office-y reshares!


:o)
From the March/April 2012 issue of Paper Crafts.  I used one of the sketches from the issue!


:o)
From the July/August 2012 issue of Paper Crafts.  ETA: I forgot to mention before that this appeared in the digital version of the July/August issue [as bonus content] and not in the print edition.  Not sure if that really matters to you guys.  Ha! :D


:o)
I made this 4 years ago.  How time flies!  I love that pencil patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket and stamp from American Crafts!


:o)
Made 2 years ago using October Afternoon's office themed 9 to 5 collection.  I love that collection!!


:o)
A mini card from 2011 using Lawn Fawn stamps and a cute brad from Doodlebug!


:o)
A CAS card from 2011 using Lawn Fawn's Quinn's ABCs stamp set.  


TIP: When applying glitter glue [I used Stickles here], try colouring your stamped letters or image in first with similarly coloured markers.  This helps to make your glittering look "fuller" because you won't see little white spots from cardstock showing through! :D

The next two cards were made a few years ago using a super-cute typewriter stamp from Lawn Fawn's Just My Type stamp set [I made two of the same-lookin' typewriters!]:


:o)


:o)

I'll post some of my favourite office themed projects tomorrow!  [Am I the only one who feels bad calling certain projects favourites?  I care about them all!]