Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Got the Sniffles Card with Taylored Expressions' Souper Soon

Hey, folks!

Here to share this card I made using the Souper Soon stamp & die combo from Taylored Expressions...


:o)
I really like this particular series of stamps with the smiling characters -- they're so cute!  I've collected three of the sets so far.
I also used TE's Cloud Border die -- that's a fun one!  The cute little heart is from their Stamp of Approval set of Little Bits dies.

I'm entering my card in TE's Share Joy Challenge #21:



I coloured and die-cut the characters a while back, and they were just waiting to be made into something!  I set out to make a card based on the sketch only, but by the time the card came together, I realized that I had used three of the colour challenge colours also.  Hoo-hoo! :o)

Hope you have a happy day!