The holiday catalogue from Stampin' Up! is now LIVE! Woo-Hoo!!! :D I made this to celebrate...
I used the new Reason For The Season Photopolymer Stamp Set and Festive Flower Builder Punch, which I got in a bundle to save 15%. This bundle is one of my favourite items in the holiday catalogue -- it's really fun to make these dimensional flowers!! These items are more versatile than they might seem at first glance -- I'll share some other ideas in another post soon!
That great sentiment stamp is from the Oh, What Fun Photopolymer Stamp Set. The cute little kraft box/envelope ["boxvelope"?] is from my favourite Paper Pumpkin kit, Layers Of Gratitude.
Here's a closer look at the new stuff I used:
Reason For The Season Photopolymer Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!
Festive Flower Builder Punch from Stampin' Up!
Don't forget that they're also offered in a bundle!
Oh, What Fun Photopolymer Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!
Crafting Tips & Notes:
- I used a bone folder to score a line down the center of each petal and leaf, then folded/bent them to add dimension.
- Stampin' Up! has posted a helpful video showing how to use the Festive Flower Builder Punch. In the video, she used Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I chose to use Glue Dots instead for quick and less messy flower creating fun. :D
Some Other Supplies I Used:
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Spot from Filled With Love Kit [full-size ink pad is here]
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
- Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Pear Pizzazz 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Gold Sequin Trim
Thanks for stopping by! :o)