Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Oh, What Fun -- the Holiday Catalogue from Stampin' Up! is Live!

Hey, folks!

The holiday catalogue from Stampin' Up! is now LIVE!  Woo-Hoo!!! :D  I made this to celebrate...
 

I used the new Reason For The Season Photopolymer Stamp Set and Festive Flower Builder Punch, which I got in a bundle to save 15%.  This bundle is one of my favourite items in the holiday catalogue -- it's really fun to make these dimensional flowers!!  These items are more versatile than they might seem at first glance -- I'll share some other ideas in another post soon!  

That great sentiment stamp is from the Oh, What Fun Photopolymer Stamp Set.  The cute little kraft box/envelope ["boxvelope"?] is from my favourite Paper Pumpkin kit, Layers Of Gratitude.

Here's a closer look at the new stuff I used:
 

Reason For The Season Photopolymer Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!


Festive Flower Builder Punch from Stampin' Up!

Don't forget that they're also offered in a bundle!

 

Oh, What Fun Photopolymer Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!


Crafting Tips & Notes:

Some Other Supplies I Used:
  1. Real Red Classic Stampin' Spot from Filled With Love Kit [full-size ink pad is here]
  2. Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
  3. Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
  4. Pear Pizzazz 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
  5. Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
  6. Gold Sequin Trim

Thanks for stopping by! :o)