Saturday, September 05, 2015

For You Floral Gift Bag with Paper Pumpkin August 2015 Kit

Hey, folks!

Here to share this gift bag I made using some supplies from the August 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit, "Chalk It Up To Love"...
 

The kit makes six cards and three gift boxes, but I decided to use some of the supplies in a different way.  The kit supplies that I used here are: one of the foiled card bases [which I die-cut for the banner], die-cuts to create the dimensional flower, the "FOR YOU" stamp and black ribbon.  I also cropped one of the black label die-cuts from the kit for my "FOR YOU" banner.

If you haven't heard of Paper Pumpkin, it's a fun monthly kit offering from Stampin' Up!  I've written some more about it on this page.

The kits are really affordable, and they're great for those who like to get crafty but want to skip to the fun part instead of shopping around for supplies or looking for things that coordinate.  The full kits come with stamps and ink -- you'll get a Classic Stampin' Spot [small ink cube] in each kit.  Some kits even come with two Classic Stampin' Spots!

If you subscribe, you'll also be able to order select past kits and refills.  The refills include most of the supplies that are in the full kit but do not include stamps and ink.  They're a great value at only $10 CAD -- I've bought several of them and just substitute with stamps and ink that I already have.

If you subscribe, you won't be able to get the full August 2015 kit, but if you sign up by September 10th, you'll get the September kit.  The kits are supposed to be a surprise each month, but I've heard that the September kit is a fun Halloween/fall treat packaging kit!

There's a great promotion going on right now, but it's only good through September 10th:
 

Use the code HALFOFF to get your first two months at half the price!


As I mentioned before, you won't be able to get the full August 2015 kit, but subscribers can order the refill kit, which is in the store now:
 

Chalk It Up To Love Refill Kit from Stampin' Up!


Here are some of the other fun things I used for my gift bag:
 



Petite Café Gift Bags
Banners Framelits Die
Clothespins
Blushing Bride Sequin Trim



Thanks for visiting today!  If you have any questions about signing up for Paper Pumpkin, let me know! :o)