Friday, July 27, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookies on a Card

Hello there,

Here to share a card that I was able to contribute to Paper Crafts' special issue Stamp It! Cards, Vol. 9!


:o)
This was my personal favourite of the cards I contributed to this issue -- I had so much fun putting it together!  I made the 'dish' with two circles cut from white cardstock.  I used a smaller circle die to cut the centre out of one of the circles and then adhered the cardstock ring to the full circle.  I thought that would give it more of a dish look. :o)  The chocolate chip cookies were stamped onto patterned paper and fussy cut.  Both patterned papers I used are from October Afternoon, and the fun stamps are from Skipping Stones Design.  This card was actually the card I mentioned in this post and was my first attempt at this sketch I drew:



The card didn't make it into Card Creations 10, but I had to try re-submitting it to Stamp It! :D 

Another card comin' up soon!